Got pens? Most likely not...
Depending on where you work in the food service industry, you may or may not get the pen support you need. We've all been there...fights with management, chasing down customers, bulk purchases, and all manner of pen-hoarding crimes.
The situation may seem comical, because it's just a pen. But it's NOT JUST A PEN! It's essential to do your job. The industry-wide pen shortages were enough to inspire this bartender to launch pensforbartenders.com!
Here's How It Works:
- Sign up (at no cost) to receive regular shipments of promotional pens to your work or home address.
- Use your new pens in the regular course of business.
- We know your customers will steal the pens anyway, but if they ask, mention pensforbartenders.com AND encourage them to keep the pen!
Things to Consider...
- NATIONWIDE: If you work outside of New York City, you can still sign up; however, your membership will be on-hold for now. Just be patient, and we'll get you some pens as soon as possible.
- BRANDS: If your manager/owner feels threatened by the concept, they've probably forgotten that branding already happens in most restaurants thanks to liquor companies. Reassure them that Pens for Bartenders will not allow other bars/restaurants to advertise on the pens.
- STUFF: Find us on Facebook (pensforbartenders) or Twitter (@Pens4Bartenders). We post all of the good stuff there.
- TALK ABOUT THE PENS: If a customer asks about the pens, mention pensforbartenders.com, and encourage them to keep the pen. We'll always send you more. And remember, the more people who know, the more your world will change.
**If you've already registered, you may update your info below.